Stones with legends to tell
Castle of Fermoselle
It dates from the early XIII century, and after becoming property of Ms. Urraca, the castle was taken by Portuguese troops in 1654. In the XVIII century seems to have been repaired, but it is currently in ruins.
- Castle / Fortress / Watchtower
Rincón del Castillo. Fermoselle. 49220 Zamora.
Tourist Office of Fermoselle
C/ Antonio Regojo, 2. Fermoselle. 49220 Zamora.
Telephone: 980 613 535
Tourist Office Provincial of Zamora
Pza de Viriato s/n. Zamora. 49071 Zamora.
Telephone: 980 536 495
Fax: 980 536 495
Tourist Office Regional of Zamora
- General: 3 €
- Groups: 1 €
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data