Stones with legends to tell
Castle of Mombeltran
Surrounded by beautiful scenery, in the Sierra de Gredos. In 1461 it was donated by king Enrique IV to his right hand, don Beltrán de la Cueva, a predecessor of today's owner of the Castillo de Cuéllar.
It has to square enclosures with circular cubes in the corners. It contains remains of columns, walls and staircases. Owned by the Duke of Alburquerque.
- Castle / Fortress / Watchtower
Mombeltrán. 05410 Ávila.
Telephone: 920 385 497
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data