Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Stones with legends to tell
Castle of Sobradillo
The castle is dated in the second half of the XV century. It is located in the centre of the village of Sobradillo, of which only the tower-keep remains today. The bond is in brick, with blocks of granite in its corners, and is topped by round watchtowers at the angles and straight machicolations in the fronts.
- Castillo / Fortaleza / Atalaya
Plaza del Castillo, s/n. Sobradillo. 37246 Salamanca.
- From November, 1 to December, 3:
- Friday and Sunday: 10:00 – 14:00
- Saturday: 10:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 18:00
- Closed: monday to thursday
- From December, 19 to February, 3:
- Closed: every day
Remarks: December: 4th, 9th and 10th: 10:00 to 14:00/ 16:00 to 18:00 h. 6th to 8th: 10:00 to 14:00 h.
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data