Stones with legends to tell
Castle and Walls of San Felices de los Gallegos
The original tower was renovated in the XIV century, of slender proportions, robust masonry and thick walls. The interior was originally divided into three floors with a wooden structure, and a floor to slightly higher level than the outside plaza. The groin vault covered the powder store, under which there were the cistern and the prison cell.
- Castillo / Fortaleza / Atalaya
San Felices de los Gallegos. 37270 Salamanca.
Oficina de Turismo of San Felices de los Gallegos
Plaza de España, 12. San Felices de los Gallegos. 37285 Salamanca.
Teléfono: 923 521 517
Fax: 923 521 517
Tourist Office of Salamanca
- Holly Week (April, 8 – April, 16):
- Every day: 11:00 – 12:00 and 15:00 – 16:00
- From July, 1 to August, 31:
- Tuesday to sunday: 16:00 – 17:00
- Closed: monday
- From September, 1 to September, 18:
- Saturday: 16:00 – 18:00
- Sundays and holidays: 12:00 – 14:00
- Closed: monday to thursday
- From October, 1 to June, 30:
- Saturday: 16:00 – 18:00 (Except last Saturday of every month.)
- Sunday: 12:00 – 14:00 (Except last Sunday of every month.)
- Closed: monday to friday
- General: 2 €
- Reduced: 1.75 €
Remarks: Last weekend of september closed CLOSED: 24TH., 25TH. AND 31ST. DECEMBER AND 1 JANUARY.
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data