Built in the XIII century as a fortress-house and convent of Dominican nuns from 1513, polychrome figures with the techniques of the XV and XVI centuries are carved.

Gothic court, Mudejar plinths on the tower and a pre-Roman sculpture of Hercules hunting wild boar. It belonged to the Arias Dávila family.

Historical Data

Construction:
Castle / Fortress / Watchtower

Address

Capuchinos Alta, 2. Segovia. 40001 Segovia.

More information

Oficina de Turismo of Segovia

Address:

P/ Azoguejo, 1. Segovia. 40001 Segovia.

Teléfono: 921 466 720 / 921 466 721

Fax: 921 466 724

Email: info@turismodesegovia.com

Oficina de Turismo of Segovia

Address:

P/ Mayor, 6. Segovia. 40001 Segovia.

Teléfono: 921 466 070

Fax: 921 460 492

Email: Info@segoviaturismo.es

Página Web: http://www.segoviaturismo.es

Tourist Office Regional of Segovia

Address:

P/ Mayor, 10. Segovia. 40001 Segovia.

Telephone: 921 460 334

Fax: 921 460 330

Email: oficinadeturismodesegovia@jcyl.es