Containers of knowledge
First Book Village of Spain
Interpretation Center Book Village. Urueña
It is an attractive proposal of cultural tourism for travelers and bibliophiles around the world and, also the first Book Village of Spain, located in the medieval town of Urueña.
There are bookstores and establishments in the streets and rings for the exercise of trade and craft books, preferably rare, old or unlisted.
Tourist Office of Urueña
CENTRO e-LEA/ Plaza Mayor, 1. Urueña. 47862 Valladolid.
Tourist Office of Valladolid
- Summer (April, 1 – September, 30):
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 10:30 – 14:00 and 16:30 – 20:00
- Closed: monday
- Winter (October, 1 – March, 31):
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 10:30 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 18:00
- Closed: monday, tuesday and wednesday
- From July, 1 to August, 31:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 10:30 – 14:00 and 16.30 – 20:00
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data