Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Containers of knowledge
La cultura y el paisaje de la tierra de pinares
Interpretation Center of Pinewood
The tour by this Center is like a walk in the hill of Salduero, through images, reproduction of sounds and real objects. It displays aspects of the culture of Tierra de Pinares, such as the landscape, the typical houses and the wheelwright trade, an activity with which the people of Salduero supplied products to the Iberian Peninsula from XV to XVIII centuries.
Antiguas Escuelas. Salduero. 42156 Soria.
Teléfono: 975 378 201
- Summer (August, 3 – September, 18):
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 10:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 19:30
- Closed: monday and tuesday
- Winter (September, 24 – January, 29):
- Saturdays, sundays and holidays: 10:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 19:30
- Closed: monday to friday
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data