Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Sense the centuries of history
Abbey of San Quirce
Founded by count Fernán González and consecrated in 1147. Main door with frieze with metopes between the elaborate pentice modillions. Also remarkable are the apse cover and the north portal.
Of only one nave with a semi-spherical dome on supports under the 17th century tower. It keeps some capitals and a blind arcade in the apse. Here lie the remains of the Governors of Lara Castle.
- Religious architecture
- Monastery / Convent
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Middle Ages
Arroyo de San Quirce. San Quirce (Los Ausines). 34489 Burgos.
Ayuntamiento of Ausines (Los)
Municipality of Los Ausines. Burgos.
Teléfono: 947 420 000
Fax: 947 420 000
Página Web: http://www.losausines.es