Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Sense the centuries of history
Monastery of Nuestra Señora de Porta Coeli
Run by the Madres Franciscanas de Clausura.Founded in 1445 on land donated by Don Gómez de Benávides.
The church is 16th century and the convent underwent modifications in the 18th century. The stone altarpieces in the church with a statue of the Virgin are interesting.
- Religious architecture
- Monastery / Convent
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Middle Ages, Early modern period
Ctra. Zarzoso. Convento Puerta del Cielo. El Cabaco. 37600 Salamanca.
Telephone: 923 454 063
- Every day and holidays: book visit in advance
- Saturdays and sundays: 11:00 – 13:00 and 17:00 – 19:00