Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Sense the centuries of history
Monastery of Sancti Spiritu
14th century building from 1307, next to Jewish cemetery. Founded by Doña Teresa Gil. Highlights: Floor paved with tiles, 14th century panelling, church armour, chapel vault, Baroque main altarpiece, 16th century cloister.
The church choir has three tombs. Contains the tombs of several Queens, the one belonging to Doña Beatriz de Portugal is supported by ten lion heads made in alabaster. The Moorish roof of the church contains a series of painted murals in Gothic style. Contains local museum of Arte Sacro.
- Arquitectura Religiosa
- Monasterio / Convento
- Estilos predominantes:
- Periodo Histórico:
- Edad Media
Canto, 27. Toro. 49800 Zamora.
Tourist Office of Toro
Plaza Mayor, 6. Toro. 49800 Zamora.
Telephone: 980 694 747
Fax: 980 694 748
Tourist Office Provincial of Zamora
Pza de Viriato s/n. Zamora. 49071 Zamora.
Telephone: 980 536 495
Fax: 980 536 495
Tourist Office Regional of Zamora
- From April, 15 to October, 31:
- Tuesday to sunday: . Guided tours:10:30,11:30,12:30,16:30,17:30,
- Closed: monday
- From November, 2 to April, 14:
- Closed: monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday and holidays
- From April, 1 to April, 14:
- Saturdays and sundays: . Guided tours:10:30,11:30,12:30,16:30,17:30
- General: 4.5 €
- Reduced: 3 €
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data