Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Calderon de la Barca theater
The theatre was erected on the site of the old Palacio del Almirante, owned by the Duke of Osuna and subsequently purchased by Diego Morales. The theatre opened on September 29, 1864, with the play 'El Alcalde de Zalamea'.
The theatre had interesting decorative motifs, such as the Carrara marble fireplaces and the 12 mirrors with garlands. The theatre has been practically built anew: the curtain room above the stalls and the new stairways (some of them circular).
- Civil engineering
- Historical Period:
- Late modern period
Angustias, 1. Valladolid. 47003 Valladolid.
Telephone: 983 426 435 (Taquillas)
Oficina de Turismo of Valladolid
Plaza de Fuente Dorada s/n. Valladolid. 47001 Valladolid.
Teléfono: 983 330 893
Tourist Office of Valladolid
- Every day:
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data