Hospital founded in the XIV century. After its portal of the XV and XVI centuries is the courtyard with rests of the XV century.

It was founded by Juana Manuel, Queen of Castilla, in 1380. It was an important institution of Saint James that is now fully restored and converted into a hostel for pilgrims.

Historical Data

Architecture:
Civil engineering
Predominant styles:
Gothic
Historical Period:
Early modern period

Address

Hospital, 5. Villafranca Montes de Oca. 09257 Burgos.

More information

Ayuntamiento of Villafranca Montes de Oca

Address:

Municipality of Villafranca Montes de Oca. Burgos.

Teléfono: 947 582 072

Fax: 947 582 111

Email: villafrancamontesdeoca@diputaciondeburgos.net

Página Web: http://www.villafrancamontesdeoca.es

Tourist Office Regional of Burgos

Address:

Pza. Alonso Martínez, 7. Burgos. 09003 Burgos.

Telephone: 947 203 125

Fax: 947 276 529

Email: oficinadeturismodeburgos@jcyl.es