Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
The building was built in 1933, and consists of a basement, ground floor, seven floors and under roof. It was built with metal structure and load-bearing walls, flooring of plaster stone and roof of slate. In addition, it highlights for the architectural configuration of the interior communal areas on the ground floor.
- Civil engineering
- Historical Period:
- Late modern period
Av Del Padre Isla, 1. León. 24000 León.