It was part of the old augustine convent erected by the Fuenmayor and Camargo families. The works started in 1560. The church has two high twin towers and a classical front.

The Capilla del Carmen has an elegant star-shaped vault and plasterwork decoration tracing the life of the Virgin.

The church contains an important collection of paintings: El Cristo de Burgos, by Mateo Cerezo; the Gothic altarpiece of Saint Lawrence, of the Aragon school; the Gothic altarpiece of Saint Vincent, dating from the second half of the 15th century; and the late-Romanesque sculpture of Nuestra Señora de los Milagros (Our Lady of Miracles).

Historical Data

Religious architecture
Predominant styles:
Gothic, Renaissance
Historical Period:
Early modern period


Avda. Virgen de los Milagros,. Ágreda. 42100 Soria.

More information

Oficina de Turismo of Ágreda


Plaza Mayor, 1. Ágreda. 42100 Soria.

Teléfono: 976 192 714


Página Web:

Tourist Office Regional of Soria


C/ Medinaceli,2. Soria. 42003 Soria.

Telephone: 975 212 052

Fax: 975 221 289