Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Churches and Chapels
Church of the Asuncion de Nuestra Señora
Isabeline Gothic / Renaissance. Single-nave parochial church dating from the 16t century, with a remarkable tower and side door as well as 18th-century Baroque altarpieces by José Cortés del Valle and several paintings.
- Religious architecture
- Predominant styles:
- Gothic, Renaissance
- Historical Period:
- Middle Ages, Early modern period
Pza. de la Iglesia, s/n. Villahoz. 09343 Burgos.
Ayuntamiento of Villahoz
Municipality of Villahoz. Burgos.
Teléfono: 947 186 016
Página Web: http://www.villahoz.es
Tourist Office Regional of Burgos
- Summer (July, 1 – September, 30):
- Tuesday to sunday and holidays: 10:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 20:00
- Summer (October, 1 – June, 30):
- Every day: book visit in advance