Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Churches and Chapels
Church Collegiate of San Miguel
Three-nave church. Pointed naves separated by pillars, with ribbed vaults. A graceful tower by Juan Escalante and Gaspar de Solorzano.
Built as a collegiate church by the Duke of Lerma in 1608, when the former collegiate church of Husillos was transferred to this town. It preserves the sepulchres of the Herrera and Anaya families. Part of its artistic value is due to the contributions of great artists such as Felipe Vigarny, Esteban Jordán, Vasco de la Zarza or Diego de Basoco.
- Religious architecture
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Early modern period
Pza. San Miguel s/n. Ampudia. 34160 Palencia.
- From April, 1 to June, 30:
- Friday to sunday: 11:00 – 14.00 and 17.00 – 19.30
- From October, 2 to November, 1:
- Friday to sunday: 11:00 – 14.00 and 16.30 – 19.00
- Summer (July, 1 – October, 1):
- Tuesday to sunday: 11:00 – 14.00 and 17:00 – 19.30
- Closed: monday
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data