The church was built in the early 17th century, when the cour of Felipe II was headquartered here and the works finished in 1615.

The church has a single nave, and that is why the façade forms a vertical triangle topped off by a pediment. There is a niche containing a stone sculpture of the Immaculate. In the transept there are two altarpieces dating from the 17th century and on the Epistle side there is a Baroque altarpiece featuring a sculpture of the Immaculade dating from the last quarter of the 17th century.

Historical Data

Architecture:
Religious architecture
Construction:
Church, Monastery / Convent
Predominant styles:
Baroque, Classicism
Historical Period:
Early modern period

Address

Ramon y Cajal, 4. Valladolid. 47003 Valladolid.

More information

Oficina de Turismo of Valladolid

Address:

Plaza de Fuente Dorada s/n. Valladolid. 47001 Valladolid.

Teléfono: 983 330 893

Email: quioskoturismo@ava.es

Tourist Office of Valladolid

Address:

Pabellón de Cristal. Acera de Recoletos, s/n. Valladolid. 47004 Valladolid.

Telephone: 983 219 310

Fax: 983 217 860

Email: informacion@valladolidturismo.com

Email: oficinadeturismodevalladolid@jcyl.es

Website: http://www.info.valladolid.es