Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Churches and Chapels
Church of San Esteban
This church was consecrated in 1086 by the bishop of Astorga, don Osmundo, and built between 1003 and 1100. it consists of a single nave, heavily reformed in the 18th century, when the semicircular apse end was added.
- Religious architecture
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Middle Ages
Paseo San José, s/n. Corullón. 24514 León.
Ayuntamiento of Corullón
Municipality of Corullón. León.
Teléfono: 987 542 640
Fax: 987 540 538
Página Web: http://www.corullon.ccbierzo.net