Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Churches and Chapels
Church of San Pedro de la Nave
Built in the 7th century. Very simple structure, with abstract decoration on the floor and Spanish-Roman motifs in the capitals.
Latin cross ground plan: Anthropomorphic symbols representing the evangelists on the bases of the columns and the decorated capitals: 'Daniel in the Lions' Pit' and the 'Sacrifice of Isaac'. Inside there is a monolithic sepulchre, thought to be medieval, and a font of the 16th century.
- Religious architecture
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Middle Ages
Larga, s/n. Campillo (San Pedro de la Nave-Almendra). 49183 Zamora.
Ayuntamiento of San Pedro de la Nave-Almendra
Municipality of San Pedro de la Nave-Almendra. Zamora.
Teléfono: 980 555 761
Fax: 980 555 761
Oficina de Turismo Regional of Zamora
Avda. Principe de Asturias, 1. Zamora. 49012 Zamora.
Teléfono: 980 531 845
Fax: 980 533 813
Tourist Office Provincial of Zamora
- From February, 5 to February, 29:
- Friday and Saturday: 10:00 – 13:30 and 16.30 – 18:30
- Sunday: 10:00 – 13:30
- Closed: monday to thursday
- From March, 1 to September, 30:
- Tuesday to sunday: 10.30 – 13:30 and 17.00 – 20.00
- Closed: monday
- Winter (October, 1 – December, 11):
- Friday and Saturday: 10.00 – 13.30 and 16.30 – 18.30
- Sunday: 10.00 – 13.30
- Closed in the afternoon: sunday
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data