Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Churches and Chapels
Church of Santa Eufemia
Completed in the late 16th century. Cotains an intersting main altar, two pulpits and interesting choir stalls by the Valladolid artist Pedro de Bahamonde.
The church was completed in the late 16th century. Construction and some of the Mannerist paintings were funded by the Reinoso family.
- Arquitectura Religiosa
- Estilos predominantes:
- Periodo Histórico:
- Edad Moderna
Plaza de la Constitución, 3. Autillo de Campos. 34338 Palencia.
Ayuntamiento of Autillo de Campos
Municipality of Autillo de Campos. Palencia.
Teléfono: 979 842 255
Página Web: http://autillodecampos.es
Tourist Office Regional of Palencia
- From June, 17 to June, 30:
- Friday to sunday: 11.00 – 14.00 and 17.00 – 19.30
- Summer (July, 1 – September, 30):
- Tuesday to sunday: 11.00 – 14.00 and 17.00 – 19.30
- Closed: monday
- From October, 1 to October, 23:
- Friday to sunday: 11.00 – 14.00 and 16.30 – 19.00
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data