Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Churches and Chapels
Church of Santa Eugenia
Built in the 13th century. Subsequently reformed. It has an important 15th-century altarpiece. It houses the Museo Parroquial de Santa Eugenia, which contains pieces from the churches of the area.
- Religious architecture
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Middle Ages, Early modern period
Fernando Monedero,. Astudillo. 34450 Palencia.
Telephone: 979 822 071 (Párroco)
Tourist Office of Astudillo
C/ Fernando Monedero, 1. Astudillo. 34450 Palencia.
Fax: 979 822 471
Tourist Office Regional of Palencia
- From May, 2 to June, 30:
- Friday to sunday: 11:00 – 14.00 and 17:00 – 19.30
- Summer (July, 1 – October, 1):
- Tuesday to sunday: 11:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 20.00 (Open on August 14 and closed on the 16th)
- From October, 2 to October, 29:
- Friday to sunday: 11.00 – 14.00 and 16.30 – 19.00 (Opened 12 October. Same schedule)
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data
Parish Museum Santa Eugenia
Works from the remains of the churches in the area, painting, sculpture, liturgical ornaments, parish archive, roman mosaic found in a roman villa documented in Astudillo.
Address: Iglesia de Santa Eugenia. Astudillo. 34450 Palencia.
Telephone: 979 822 071