Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Churches and Chapels
Church of the Virgen del Robledo
Known as 'El Robledo'. It has some medieval features and undergone several reforms.
Inside, there is a Mudéjar coffered ceiling which, in the central nave, is shaped like an inverted trough and, in the main chapel, like an octagonal shield. There are several altarpieces and some interesting paintings. Ouside, the belfry has been rebuilt on several occasions.
- Arquitectura Religiosa
- Estilos predominantes:
- Periodo Histórico:
- Edad Moderna
Estella, 7. Sequeros. 37650 Salamanca.
- Holly Week (March, 19 – March, 28):
- Every day: 11:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 19:00
- Summer (July, 20 – August, 31):
- Tuesday to sunday: 11:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 20:00
- Closed: monday
- From September, 1 to March, 1:
- Every day: depending on worship service
Remarks: 15/08 open and 16/08 closed
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data