Baroque church with three naves and a semi-spherical cupola in the transept and a 12th-century romanesque apse end,the remaining part of the current temple built between 1696 and 1702 with the plans of architect Fray Jeronimo de la Cuadra and accomplished by the master Antonio de la Torre.

Historical Data

Architecture:
Religious architecture
Construction:
Church
Predominant styles:
Romanesque, Baroque
Historical Period:
Middle Ages, Early modern period

Address

Plaza de la Iglesia, 1. Castrillo de Duero. 47318 Valladolid.

More information

Tourist Office of Valladolid

Address:

Pabellón de Cristal. Acera de Recoletos, s/n. Valladolid. 47004 Valladolid.

Telephone: 983 219 310

Fax: 983 217 860

Email: informacion@valladolidturismo.com

Email: oficinadeturismodevalladolid@jcyl.es

Website: http://www.info.valladolid.es