It was built in the XVI century, using a Gothic structure, being its current image the result of the numerous reforms made in the XVIII and XIX centuries. It consists of a single nave with three aisles which were covered with Baroque plasterwork in 1772.

The transept, which retains its Gothic style, is covered with a ribbed vault with tiercerons of XVI century. A triumphal semicircular arch to access to the main chapel, with an interesting cul vault with decoration in the form of shell or scallop shell.

Historical Data

Architecture:
Religious architecture
Construction:
Church
Predominant styles:
Gothic
Historical Period:
Middle Ages

Address

Santa Engracia, 5. Olmos de Peñafiel. 47318 Valladolid.

More information

Tourist Office of Valladolid

Address:

Pabellón de Cristal. Acera de Recoletos, s/n. Valladolid. 47004 Valladolid.

Telephone: 983 219 310

Fax: 983 217 860

Email: informacion@valladolidturismo.com

Email: oficinadeturismodevalladolid@jcyl.es

Website: http://www.info.valladolid.es