Churches and Chapels
Parish Church of San Martin
Declared a national historical-artistic monument, it conserves large 12th-centurty moorish arches and an interesting coffered ceiling. Outside, a 16th-century portico with ionic columns.
- Religious architecture
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Middle Ages, Early modern period
Cerrada, s/n. San Martín del Castañar. 37659 Salamanca.
- Other dates
- Holly Week (April, 8 – April, 17):
- Every day: 11:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 19:00
- Summer (July, 20 – August, 31):
- Tuesday to sunday: 11:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 20:00
- Closed: monday
Remarks: 15/08 open and 16/08 closed
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data