Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Forest of Bejar
Its construction was commanded by the Duke of Bejar in 1567 (M. Francisco de Zuñiga y Sotomayor), with the current layout, as recreational villa as the Villas of Florence, works and interventions are detected from the early sixteenth century. It has a town house of 400 years old, with a chapel, stables, a large pond, parks, meadows and it is surrounded by woods.
Camino del Bosque, s/n. Béjar. 37700 Salamanca.
Teléfono: 923 411 493
- Saturday: 10:00 – 13:00 and 16:00 – 19:00 (Guided tours: 10:00h., 11:00h., 12:00h., 13:00h., 16:00h., 17:00h., 18:00h. and 19:00h. )
- Wednesday: 9:00 – 14:00 (Free entrance)
- Closed: monday, tuesday, thursday, friday and sunday
- From June, 16 to September, 10:
- Wednesday: 09:00 – 14:00
- Friday: (Guided tours: 18:00, 19:00 and 20:00h.)
- Saturday: (Guided tours: 10:00, 11:00, 12;00, 13:00, 16:00, 17:00. 18:00 and 19:00h. )
- Sunday: (Guided tours: 10:00, 11:00 and 12:00h.)
- Closed: monday, tuesday and thursday
Remarks: CLOSED: 24th., 25th. and 31st. DECEMBER AND 1st. AND 6th. JANUARY. OPEN MAY, 1ST.
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data