Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Forest of Bejar
Its construction was commanded by the Duke of Bejar in 1567 (M. Francisco de Zuñiga y Sotomayor), with the current layout, as recreational villa as the Villas of Florence, works and interventions are detected from the early sixteenth century. It has a town house of 400 years old, with a chapel, stables, a large pond, parks, meadows and it is surrounded by woods.
Camino del Bosque, s/n. Béjar. 37700 Salamanca.
Teléfono: 923 411 493
- Other dates
- Every day: (Temporarily closed)
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data