It houses the Palace of Justice of Zamora
Palace of the Momos
Palace built in the 16th century with the original facade. It was abandoned in the reign of Charles II and after a period of being in ruins the facade was saved.
Until 1946 it was an inn and it now houses the Palace of Justice of Zamora.
- Civil engineering
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Early modern period
Zamora. 49001 Zamora.
Telephone: 980 531 845 (O.T)
Oficina de Turismo Regional of Zamora
Avda. Principe de Asturias, 1. Zamora. 49012 Zamora.
Teléfono: 980 531 845
Fax: 980 533 813
Tourist Office of Zamora
Plaza Arias Gonzalo, 6. Zamora. 49001 Zamora.
Telephone: 980 533 694
Fax: 980 533 694
Tourist Office Provincial of Zamora
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data