Currently the school of the Daughters of Jesus is where the old synagogue of the family Ibañez de Segovia was, or New Main Synagogue, which replaced the first in 1419. Owned by Bartolome Ibañez from 1507, and until the late XIX century, later become property of the Daughters of Jesus.

Historical Data

Architecture:
Religious architecture
Construction:
Synagogue
Historical Period:
Middle Ages

Address

Plaza San Geroteo, 1. Segovia. 40003 Segovia.

More information

Oficina de Turismo of Segovia

Address:

P/ Azoguejo, 1. Segovia. 40001 Segovia.

Teléfono: 921 466 720 / 921 466 721

Fax: 921 466 724

Email: info@turismodesegovia.com

Oficina de Turismo of Segovia

Address:

P/ Mayor, 6. Segovia. 40001 Segovia.

Teléfono: 921 466 070

Fax: 921 460 492

Email: Info@segoviaturismo.es

Página Web: http://www.segoviaturismo.es

Tourist Office Regional of Segovia

Address:

P/ Mayor, 10. Segovia. 40001 Segovia.

Telephone: 921 460 334

Fax: 921 460 330

Email: oficinadeturismodesegovia@jcyl.es