The Puerta de San Miguel is the only remaining gate of the walls, which the warrior bishop Pedro de Montoya had built in 1458. Some turrets and walls have been preserved, especially the west section.

Historical Data

Architecture:
Civil engineering
Construction:
Rampart
Historical Period:
Early modern period

Address

Calle Basilia. El Burgo de Osma (Burgo de Osma-Ciudad de Osma). 42300 Soria.

More information

Tourist Office of Burgo de Osma (El)

Address:

Plaza Mayor, 9. El Burgo de Osma (Burgo de Osma-Ciudad de Osma). 42300 Soria.

Telephone: 975 360 116

Email: burgoturismo@dipsoria.es

Website: http://www.sorianitelaimaginas.com

Tourist Office Regional of Soria

Address:

C/ Medinaceli,2. Soria. 42003 Soria.

Telephone: 975 212 052

Fax: 975 221 289

Email: oficinadeturismodesoria@jcyl.es