Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Church-Museum of Santa Eulalia
Main altarpiece from the church of Pedro de Berruguete. Paintings by Juan de Tejerina, Villoldo, Maestro de Paredes and others by flemish masters. Sculpture: works by Alonso Berruguete, Alejo de Vahia, Tomás de Sierra, Esteban Jordan.
- Church of Santa Eulalia:
Built in the 16th century. It is made of stone blocks and has three naves separated by pillars cover[...]Show moreChurch of Santa Eulalia
Plaza Mayor s/n. Paredes de Nava. 34300 Palencia.
Teléfono: 979 830 469
Tourist Office of Paredes de Nava
Pza.Vallejo Nájera 1 (Iglesia San Martín). Paredes de Nava. 34300 Palencia.
Telephone: 979 830 440
Tourist Office Regional of Palencia
- Summer (July, 1 – October, 1):
- Tuesday to sunday: 11:00 – 14.00 and 17:00 – 20.00 (Open on August 14 and closed on the 16th)
- From April, 1 to June, 30:
- Friday to sunday: 11.00 – 14.00 and 17.00 – 19.30
- From October, 2 to October, 29:
- Friday to sunday: 11.00 – 14.00 and 16.30 – 19.00 (Opened 12 October. Same schedule.)
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data