Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Educate the senses
Dissemination Center Birds of Cerro de San Miguel
A building where you can know the birds of the province of Burgos: booted eagles, short-toed snake eagles, Eurasian eagle-owl, vultures, Eurasian sparrow hawk, kestrels, hobbies, Montagu's harriers... Interactive panels that describe the major ecosystems of Castilla y Leon are exposed.
Cerro de San Miguel. Burgos. 09004 Burgos.
Telephone: 947 560 312
- Summer (July, 1 – September, 30):
- Every day and holidays: 10:00 – 18:30
- Winter (October, 1 – March, 31):
- Every day and holidays: 10:00 – 15:00
- From April, 1 to June, 30:
- Saturdays and sundays and holidays: 10:00 – 18:30
- Closed: monday to friday