Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Educate the senses
Ethnographic Museum Benigno Eiriz
It is located in an old farm house; it maintains the traditional structure with oven kitchen, courtyard, large doors, stables... Among the museum's collections , the largest collection of different yokes of the peninsula, the collection of engines, about 300 wheels or representations of folklore clothing and traditional crafts stand out.
Oficina de Turismo of Alija del Infantado
CASA CONSISTORIAL. Plaza Mayor, 13. Alija del Infantado. 24761 León.
Tourist Office Regional of León
- Summer (October, 1 – June, 30):
- Tuesday to saturday: 11:00 – 13:00 and 16:00 – 19:00
- Monday and Sunday and holidays: book visit in advance
- Closed: monday
- Summer (July, 1 – September, 30):
- Every day: 11:00 – 13:00 and 16:00 – 19:00