Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Educate the senses
Museum of the Carmelitas
The museum is situated in the Convento de la Encarnación (Madres Carmelitas Descalzas) and the collections are located in the church, the sacristy and in the musuem.
The national artists of the time are magnificently represented in the art gallery of the convent with great quality works of authors such as Jose Garcia Hidalgo, Lorenzo Vila of Murcia, Alonso del Arco, or Diez Ferreras of Valladolid.
- Monastery of the Carmelitas:
The works began in 1667, the church and the convent are featured by simplicity, prevailing square in[...]Show moreMonastery of the Carmelitas
Convento de la Encarnación. C/ Nuestra Señora, 73. Peñaranda de Bracamonte. 37300 Salamanca.
Telephone: 923 540 288
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday: 09:00 – 11:30 and 16:00 – 18:00
- Thursday: book visit in advance: 10:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 18:00
- Closed: saturday
- From September, 1 to September, 30:
- Every day: book visit in advance (Only groups + 10 pax with reservation)
- General: 3 €
- Groups: 2 €
Remarks: Please ask in advance to visit the convent. Tf. 923 540 288
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data