Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Educate the senses
Muestra un conjunto de restos arqueológicos de la fortaleza
Museum of the Castle of the Duques de Alba
Of this castle, where stayed writers like Lope de Vega and Calderon de la Barca, stands out the magnificent Tower Keep, which now shows an ensemble of archaeological remains of the fortress itself, owned by the Dukes of Alba. The Armory room retains a Renaissance mural paintings made by the Italian master Cristobal Passin, representing three episodes of the Battle of Muhlberg.
- Castle of the Duques de Alba:
The town was fortified in the 12th century. In 1304 Fernando IV handed it over to Alfonso de la Cerd[...]Show moreCastle of the Duques de Alba
Oficina de Turismo of Alba de Tormes
Castillo de los Duques de Alba, C/ Castillo, s/n. Alba de Tormes. 37800 Salamanca.
Fax: 923 300 015
Tourist Office of Salamanca
- Monday to friday: 10:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 19:30
- Saturdays, sundays and holidays: 10:00 – 19:30
- Summer (June, 1 – June, 30):
- Monday to friday: 10:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 20:00
- Saturdays, sundays and holidays: 10:00 – 20:00
- Holly Week (April, 8 – April, 17):
- Every day: 10:00 – 19:30
- General: 2.5 €
- Reduced: 2 €
- Groups: 2 €
Remarks: CLOSED: 25TH. DECEMBER, 1ST. AND 6TH. JANUARY. 24TH. AND 31ST. DECEMBER AND 5TH. JANUARY: FROM 10:00 TO 14:00H.
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data