Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Educate the senses
Museum of the Commerce and Industry of Salamanca
The visitor will know the most important industries in the province of Salamanca and the guilds and craftsmen who were settling in the city. In addition, it houses underground deposits until where the water came at the end of the XIX century through a supply system capable to carry it to the town of Salamanca.
- Tuesday to saturday: 10:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 20:00
- Monday and Sunday: 10:00 – 14:00
- Closed in the afternoon: monday and sunday
- Summer (July, 1 – August, 31):
- Every day: 10:00 – 14:00
- From December, 3 to December, 6:
- Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday: 11:30 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 21:00
Remarks: CLOSED: 25th. and 26th. December and 1st. and 6th. January. 24th. and 31st. December and 5th. January: from 10:00 to 14:00h.
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data