Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Educate the senses
The dancer and choreographer Mariemma transferred her artistic legacy to the town of Iscar, her birthplace, thus creating the first museum dedicated to the Spanish dance, both nationally and internationally, that preserves more than 150 pieces of the artist: costumes, designs and castanets...
Tourist Office of Íscar
Avda. Juan Carlos Domínguez, 9 (Museo Mariemma). Íscar. 47420 Valladolid.
Tourist Office of Valladolid
- From January, 1 to December, 31:
- Wednesday to friday: 10:00 – 13:30
- Saturday: 11:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 20:00
- Sundays and holidays: 11:00 – 14:00
- Closed: monday and tuesday
- Closed in the afternoon: wednesday, thursday, friday, sunday and holidays
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data