Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Educate the senses
Museum of the Radio. The Sounds of Yesterday
It houses 400 old radio receivers, from the old crystal set until the existence of the transistor. They have been transferred by Agustin de Castro, born in Salamanca and are exhibited in chronological order to observe its technical and aesthetic evolution.
Pza. de Julián Sánchez 'El Charro'. Salamanca. 37005 Salamanca.
- Tuesday to saturday: 10:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 20:00
- Monday, Sunday and Holidays: 10:00 – 14:00
- Closed in the afternoon: monday, sunday and holidays
- Summer (July, 1 – August, 31):
- Monday to saturday: 9:00 – 14:00
- Sunday: 10:00 – 14:00
Remarks: This exhibition is included at The Commerce and Industry Museum
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data