Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Museum of the University of Salamanca
It is in a room of the so-called Escuelas Menores. Among its art exhibitions highlights the 'Cielo de Salamanca', a painting of Spanish-Flemish style of Fernando Gallego (1490) that covered part of the vault of the Ancient Library of the University. Of great interest are also the panel paintings of the Annunciation and the Adoration of the Magi by Juan de Borgoña.
- Monday to saturday: 10:00 – 18:30
- Sundays and holidays: 10:00 – 13:30 (Closed 3th. September from 10:00h. to 15:00h.)
- Holly Week (March, 24 – March, 27):
- Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Holidays: 10:00 – 13:30
- Saturday: 10:00 – 18.30
- Closed in the afternoon: thursday, friday, sunday and holidays
- General: 10 €
- Reduced: 5 €
- Groups: 5 €
Remarks: Free entry: children under 12 and students of the University (with certification). 24th. and 31st. December: from 10:00 to 13:30h. CLOSED: 25th. December and 1st. and 6th. January. 2nd: January: from 10:00 to 13:30h.
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data