Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Educate the senses
Museum of the Ursulas
This small museum is sheltered by two coffered ceilings of the XV and XVI centuries. The most spectacular piece is a corner unit of Morales titled ‘El Divino’, together with other paintings attributed to Juan de Borgoña.
- Convent of the Úrsulas:
It was founded in the XVI century by the Archbishop Alonso de Fonseca.
The church is of Gothic style [...]Show moreConvent of the Úrsulas
- Tuesday to sunday: 11:00 – 13:00 and 16:30 – 18:00
- Closed: monday
- Holly Week (March, 24 – March, 27):
- Thursday and Friday: 11:00 – 13:00
- Saturday: 11:00 – 13:00 and 16:30 – 18:00
- Closed: sunday
- Closed in the afternoon: thursday and friday
- Summer (July, 20 – August, 31):
- Tuesday to sunday: 11:00 – 13:00 and 16:00 – 18:00
Remarks: Closed last Sunday of the month. December 24th. and 31st.: from 11:00 to 13:00h. CLOSED: December 25th. and January 1st. and 6th.
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data