Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Educate the senses
Photographs of the towers and fortresses are displayed
Visitors Center Towers Route
The history of these military constructions erected in the Middle Ages, is narrated through audiovisual media and information panels. The fortresses were created for purposes of surveilance and defense during the periods of conflict between the Christians and Muslims.
On the entrance floor photographs of the towers and fortresses are displayed. On another floor the historical framework is laid out along with the building techniques used and on the last floor are pictures of the route which show the most typical towers.
Ayuntamiento of Noviercas
Municipality of Noviercas. Soria.
Teléfono: 975 385 047
Fax: 975 385 047
Página Web: http://www.noviercas.es
Tourist Office Regional of Soria
- Summer (August, 3 – September, 18):
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 10:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 19:30
- Closed: monday and tuesday
- Winter (September, 24 – January, 29):
- Saturdays, sundays and holidays: 10:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 19:30
- Closed: monday to friday
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data