Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
(for 4 persons)
- 300 g of crumbled bread.
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1/2 tablespoon of paprika.
- 1/2 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- 60 g of chorizo, chopped into dices.
- 50 g of bacon chopped into dices.
- 1/2 glass of water.
Heat the oil and fry the garlic along with the bacon and the chorizo for about five minutes. Add the paprika and fry it gently. Then add the crumbled bread, the parsley and the water. Stir well so that all the flavors mix and, at the same time, to evaporate the water.
You can also soak the crumbs before adding them to the frying pan.