Official Portal of Tourism. Junta de Castilla y Leon
Wine cellar of Mucientes
Wine cellar located in Cuarto de San Pedro, which has an educational and tourist space, in order that visitors learn in detail the different processes of elaboration of wine, its historical evolution, elements and phases of construction, its tools and traditional production, typical gastronomy, myths... The installation of thematic panels and recreations of the world of wine cellars, gives the Interpretation Classroom a fun and educational character, adapted to all ages.
Tourist Office of Mucientes
C/ Atrio de la Iglesia s/n. Mucientes. 47194 Valladolid.
Tourist Office of Valladolid
- Winter (December, 1 – June, 30):
- Saturdays, sundays and holidays: 10:00 – 13:00 and 16:00 – 18:00
- Closed: monday to friday
- Summer (July, 1 – October, 31):
- Tuesday to friday: 17:00 – 19:00
- Saturdays, sundays and holidays: 10:00 – 13:30 and 17:00 – 19:00
- Closed: monday
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data