Unless you decide to deactivate the cookies, you agree that the site may use them. You may at any time deactivate these cookies free of charge by using the deactivation options given below, but please note that this may reduce or prevent accessibility to some or all of the services offered by the site.
What is a cookie and how is it used?
When you visit our site, information relating to the site navigation of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone etc.) on the site may be recorded in text files named "cookies", installed on your browser. The cookies will be used to recognise your browser for as long as they remain valid.
Only the creator of the cookie concerned is likely to read or alter the information contained in it.
Some cookies are essential for the use of the site while others help to optimise its use, and they are also used to:
- Measure and analyse the frequency of visits and the use of our site, its sections and the services offered, enabling us to carry out research to make our site and services more relevant and user-friendly
- Save your browser's display preferences (language used, display settings etc.) and adapt the look of the site to suit you, in line with your device's display and playback hardware and software used to browse on our site.
- Save information relating, for example, to forms you complete, or services or information you select (services subscribed to, printing basket content).
Sharing your device with other people
If your device is used by more than one person and has a variety of navigation software, we cannot definitely ensure that the services and advertising intended for your device will correspond with your own use of it, and not that of another user.
Sharing the use of your device with other people and allowing them to configure the browser settings is entirely your own free choice and responsibility.
You can manage your cookies:
- from your navigation software, or
- interprofessional platforms, or
- when you are offered the opportunity to do so by way of a link given in the list below.
NB: Recognition of unsubscription is dependent on a cookie. Consequently, if you deactivate all the cookies on your device or change your device, we will no longer know if you choose this option.