Sense the centuries of history
Monastery of Nuestra Señora de Porta Coeli
Run by the Madres Franciscanas de Clausura.Founded in 1445 on land donated by Don Gómez de Benávides.
The church is 16th century and the convent underwent modifications in the 18th century. The stone altarpieces in the church with a statue of the Virgin are interesting.
- Religious architecture
- Monastery / Convent
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Middle Ages, Early modern period
Ctra. Zarzoso. Convento Puerta del Cielo. El Cabaco. 37600 Salamanca.
Telephone: 923 454 063
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: book visit in advance
- Saturdays and sundays: 11:00 – 13:00 and 17:00 – 19:00
- Holly Week (April, 8 – April, 17):
- Every day: 11:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 19:00
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data