Sense the centuries of history
Monastery of Nuestra Señora de Porta Coeli
Run by the Madres Franciscanas de Clausura.Founded in 1445 on land donated by Don Gómez de Benávides.
The church is 16th century and the convent underwent modifications in the 18th century. The stone altarpieces in the church with a statue of the Virgin are interesting.
- Religious architecture
- Monastery / Convent
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Middle Ages, Early modern period
C/ De la Dehesa, s/n. Zarzoso (El Cabaco). 37621 Salamanca.
Telephone: 923 164 825
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: book visit in advance
- Summer July, 14 – September, 13):
- Tuesday to sunday: 11:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 19:45
- Holly Week April, 13 – April, 22):
- Every day: 11:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 19:00
Remarks: REOPENING 14TH JULY
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data