Educate the senses
Museum of the Radio. The Sounds of Yesterday
It houses 400 old radio receivers, from the old crystal set until the existence of the transistor. They have been transferred by Agustin de Castro, born in Salamanca and are exhibited in chronological order to observe its technical and aesthetic evolution.
- Tuesday to saturday: 10:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 20:00
- Monday, Sunday and Holidays: 10:00 – 14:00
- Closed in the afternoon: monday, sunday and holidays
- Summer July, 1 – August, 31):
- Monday to saturday: 9:00 – 14:00
- Sunday: 10:00 – 14:00
- From December, 3 to December, 6:
- Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday: 11:30 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 21:00
Remarks: TEMPORARILY CLOSED This exhibition is included at The Commerce and Industry Museum CLOSED: 25TH. AND 25TH. DECEMBER, 1ST. AND 6TH. JANUARY. 24TH. AND 31ST. DECEMBER AND 5 JANUARY: FROM 10:00 TO 14:00H.
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data