Educate the senses
Museum of Sacred Art of the Colegiata Santa Maria del Manzano
Gold and silverware, incunabula, seals and hymn sheets and religious ornaments. Castillian painting and sculpture from the fourteenth to eighteenth century, with works by Berruguete, Diego de Siloé, Carducho, Mateo Cerezo, el Broncino....
- Ex-Collegiate of Santa Maria del Manzano:
This 13th-century church was enlarged in the 17th. It contains a sculpture of the annunciation in the[...]Show moreEx-Collegiate of Santa Maria del Manzano
Avenida Virgen del Manzano. Colegiata Santa María del Manzano. Castrojeriz. 09110 Burgos.
Telephone: 678 900 068
- Summer (July, 1 – August, 31):
- Tuesday to sunday: 10:00 – 13:30 and 16:00 – 19:00
- Winter (October, 1 – May, 31):
- Every day: book visit in advance
- General: 1 €
- Groups: 0.5 €