The delights of the land
The area between the high mountain ranges and the river plains is home to a variety of individual ecosystems, landscapes and important forestry resources capable of defining, as is the case with mushrooms, signs of identity.
More than 1500 species of mushroom, many edible, grow each year in the mountains and forests of Castilla y León. A unique attraction that comes from picking mushrooms, enjoying the countryside and tasting products of excellent quality.
- The Mycology tourism is a social activity in growth, this type of tourism is contributing to the enhancement of forests, highlighting the aspect[...]
- Spain with 27'6 million forest hectares is the second country in the European Union with greater forest area. In addition, is the third with[...]
- Currently the program in term of development and regulation of the resource Mycological in Castilla y León is the program of inter-territorial[...]
- Castilla y León boasts a diverse wild mushrooms, having cataloged 2,700 species, many of them edible, of which more than 50 are sold, which is[...]
- La cooperación europea desde el proyecto Micosylva+, ha permitido la creación de una red internacional de Parques Micológicos y mercados de setas[...]
- Mercasetas is a new concept of market products and services Mycological allowing to combine the commercial activity of the mushrooms in a territory,[...]