Stones with legends to tell
Castle of the Adrada
It is built with granite masonry combined with brick, obeying the wish of don Álvaro de Luna. It was built in the XIV century on a Gothic church, and in the XVI century the keep tower was arisen and built a great cube for the gunner. After that, the castle was transformed into arcaded Renaissance palace, according to the Spanish use.
- Castillo / Fortaleza / Atalaya
- Estilos predominantes:
Tourist Office of Adrada (La)
Castillo. La Adrada. 05430 Ávila.
Tourist Office Regional of Ávila
- From February, 1 to December, 31:
- Monday to thursday: 10:00 – 14:00
- Friday to sunday: 10:00 – 15:00
- Saturday: 16:00 – 19:00
- Closed in the afternoon: monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday and sunday
- General: 3 €
- Reduced: 2 €
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data