Stones with legends to tell
Castle of Montemayor
Rectangular fortress with rectangular turrets in the corners. The outside barrier, of which only the cubes with loopholes have been preserved, must have been built in the second half of the 15th century by the Silva family. In 1538 Carlos I created the manor of Montemayor and gave it to don Juan de Silva y Ribera, captain general of Navarra.
- Castillo / Fortaleza / Atalaya
- Wednesday to friday: 11:00 – 16:00 (Guided tours: 12:00h. )
- Saturdays, sundays and holidays: 11:00 – 20:00 (Guided tours: 12:00, 13:00 y 17:00 h. )
- Closed: monday and tuesday
- From September, 20 to October, 4:
- Every day: (CLOSED)
- General: 3 €
- Reduced: 2 €
Remarks: December, 24th. and 31st.: guided toursa at 12:00h and 13:00h. December 25th. and 1st. January: No guided tours. January, 6th.: 12:00h., 13:00h. and 16:30h.
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data