Stones with legends to tell
Castle of Poza
14th-15th-century castle. Owned by the municipality. The ambassadors of the Liga Clementina were kept captive in the castle, by order of the Emperor Carlos V, in 1528.In 1813 Longa fought against the French troops.
- Castle / Fortress / Watchtower
Poza de la Sal. 09246 Burgos.
Telephone: 947 302 046
Tourist Office of Poza de la Sal
Plaza de la Villa, Museo de la Radio. Poza de la Sal. Burgos.